• Santefarm was founded in 2006 by Mr.Ph. Milaim Abdullahu, as a Limited Liability Company for wholesale and distribution of pharmaceutical and healthcare products in Kosovo, after a 18 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sector in Kosovo and abroad. Santefarm is a member of Kosovo Pharmaceutical association, as well as other professional associations in Kosovo and region.
• From 2006 up to date, Santefarm had a constant growth and today is considered a leader in Kosovo’s pharmaceutical market, and a very well-known brand, not only in Kosovo, but also in the region.
• Santefarm is today the first choice for 98% of the total pharmacies in Kosovo, due to professional staff, wide range of offered products with the best offers in the market, as well as strong presence in the market.
• In terms of quality, Santefarm is certified with ISO Quality Management System through ISO 9001:2008 standards including the Good Distribution Procedures, certified in 2010 by Bureau Veritas. On 15.02.2017 we have been certified for the new version ISO 9001:2015 standards including the GDP procedures, certification performed by PECB.
Santefarm has more than 650 clients which they regularly supply with pharmaceutical products, OTC products, cosmetics as well as material consumables.
With the very professional distribution team and well organized distribution and logistics strategy, Santefarm supplies on at least three times weekly basis, 98% of all pharmacies around Kosovo, while the pharmacies in the capital Prishtina are supplied several times per day. Apart from the retail market, Santefarm’s market activities are laso oriented towards satisfying the demand of the public healthcare sector. We are successfully present in public tenders through which we supply the public healthcare institutions with top quality products.
We have, through our very professional Drug Regulatory team up to date registered more than 300 products in different forms and dosages in the Kosovo Medicines Agency
For companies that we are authorized for the DRA activities in the territory, we provide:
• Obtaining and maintaining MA’ s for medicines
• Applying for the placement on the Essential List
• Business consulting
• Promotional sales activities
• Promotions in pharmacies
• Media advertising
• Visits to pharmacies and MD
• Organizing of pharma and medical events
• Organizing internal and external education sessions for pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians, as a part of Continuing Education for License Renewals